Monday, October 19, 2009

SITE'S UP! BLOG'S UP! SURF'S UP!


This is the first blog post of many to come.  I'll be posting things of interest here: photos, design, and illustration alike. 


So to get things started, here are some images from a seven A.M. surf session.  Throughout the summer I've been going out surfing in the mornings.  I continually find myself torn between grabbing my board and grabbing my camera.  On this particular day I had to shoot from the beach because of stitches in my back.  While I prefer getting in the water I'm pretty happy with how these turned out.   


I'm trying to document a local surf vibe rather than get the "cover shot" of a surf mag.  I am much more interested in the time of day and the light combined with the every day guy and kids getting out before work/ school. 


To see more check out my site at www.jeffberting.com  


Enjoy.




















1 comment: